TAGS: cupcake, july 4th, sparklers
Happy 4th of July!! We hope you have a healthy and happy day!
Martha Stewart Living
Love this look from Lauren Conrad…check here for more tips
TAGS: bites, food, july 4th
Only a few more days until July 4th. We love these easy bites for a 4th fete!
Cupcake, Ice Cream, Lollipops
Planning a summer wedding and looking for creative ways to beat the heat? Consider supplying decorative, paper or wooden hand fans for your guests at their seats or the reception table. Better yet- print your wedding program on the fan so it can serve two uses at once! Let the shape and space of the fan inspire you to utilize bold typography and designs that might not be as practical on smaller, traditional programs. Here are a couple examples we love!
Style Me Pretty, Martha Stewart Weddings
TAGS: Cute Tote, Picnic, Summer
Loving the new bag from Thursday Friday and the picnic tips they sent along with it!!
Here’s what we’d pack:
- Fest Together bag, Caicos blue
- Ralph Lauren Caribbean stripe beach towel beach towel
- Light summer white wine from Portugal - Opala vinho verde
- Lucques green olives from Whole Foods
- Sesame hummus from Whole Foods, La Brea Bakery baguette
- Acrylic green double old-fashioned tumblers from Crate & Barrel
- Green grapes from Whole Foods in an Ikea reusable plastic container
- Screwpull compact corkscrew bottle opener
- Bring a supermarket bag for trash and a bag for beach shoes.
- Bring a change of shoes for the ride home.
- We love these Bambu single use plates and flatware.
- This Crate & Barrel ice mat will wrap around the wine bottle with cool to spare for the grapes and hummus.
- Make sure alcohol and fire are allowed at your favorite beach before setting up the tea lights and uncorking the vinho verde.
- Speaking of – don’t forget matches or a lighter.
- Napkins would be great, too!
TAGS: art, beach, Summer
This image from 20×200 is the perfect way to celebrate Summer Soltice!